Nick Hart interned as an Assistant Network Administrator at FPRC. He graduated from California State University, San Marcos with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration. Majoring in Management Information Systems, Nick has experience with both business and technology. He is familiar with many programming languages and has extensive knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Recently, he was hired to work as a Data Analyst.
Internships are very important to a college student preparing for the world of work or to individuals preparing for job transitions. It should be seen as an integral part of your academic and/or professional growth. To get this relevant experience, individuals should intern with employers who re doing the kind of work they are interested in pursuing after college or in future job opportunities. Here are a few reason why internships are so important.
- Test your skills and interests.
- Provide insight into prerequisites needed for employment.
- Develop a network of professional contacts for future opportunities and references.
- Increase your awareness of the skills you need to develop.
- Provide valuable work experience such as workplace communication skills.
- Build strong resume.
For more information please contact Executive Director, Carolyn Koole at 760.728.4105 ext 10.