We are blessed to have 12 churches from the Fallbrook area partner with FPRC in various ways. As a church partner you make a difference in the lives of both babies born and unborn.
Here are some ways that your church can make an impact for life:
- Financial giving opportunities
- Mission budget inclusion on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual basi
- Change for Life Baby Bottle Campaign
- Sanctity of Human Life Sunday – Special offering and showing FPRC video provide free of charg
- Special offerings on a quarterly, bi-annual and annual basis
- Regular volunteering at the center
- Heroes Walk for Life participation
- Commit to pray for us
- Resources available at FPRC
- Client Advocate training for members of your congregation wishing to become mentors working with young moms and dads in our programs
- Speakers at church services, mission fairs and Sunday school services
- Mentoring for women and men in your church impacted by abortion
- Referrals for services related to pregnancy and abortion recovery services outside of what we offer.
For more information please contact: Claire Cheely, Program Services Director; 760.728.4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org